Being a member of SMCLT will not only help you in your personal development as a digital marketer, but it will also provide you with opportunities to meet others in the Charlotte community with the same professional interests.
As a member, you receive:
Advanced access to round tables, panel discussions and/or social/networking events. Round tables and socials are free to members.
- Round tables are designed to provide a space for a small group to sit down with a social media marketing leader speaking on a specific topic designed to give you takeaways you can take directly back to the office.
- Panel discussions involve an exchange of ideas giving both our experts and audience members a change to chat about specific industry related topics.
- Networking and social event are low-key, bringing together the social media and marketing community to provide an opportunity to chat and connect with like-minded individuals, and occasionally feature a speaker.
- Monthly Member-only Newsletter - SMCLT Scoop
- Instagram Takeovers -Apply to take over the @SMCLT Instagram account to promote your business or event.
- Guest Bloggers - Submit a request to publish your industry related blog on our website (giving you credit). We will then post it on our social media channels.
- Access to SMCLT Education page - your SMCLT website login & password provides access to presentations from past round tables, social media marketing resources and past event recaps
- SMCLT Book Club - members can enjoy being part of our brand new book club. Our first book that we’re reading is “Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World” by Gary Vaynerchuk. The book club will plan to meet in April, June, August, and October. Details coming soon.